2. What we can do to improve ourselves, our strengths and ideas to try next year:
- We have a well planned schedule (a little minor issue about the agility not being consistant and maybe leaving out some. Maybe EXCO may look into it.)
- We should have a badminton fund to book courts so as to save time
- We can practice on our own before the coach comes to have more actual training with the coaches (maybe do warm up, agility and footwork before coach comes)
- Maybe come 30 mins earlier for warm ups.
- Having a 3rd training session (most likely optional for those with compulsory events like 3rd
-Making training hours longer if the 3rd training session is not possible.
-Alternate training for competition (matches) and normal skill training to have a balance
- Have more occasions of the baton running activity
- Team matches with punishment
-Need of new shuttles and plastic box w/o wheels.
Getting new recruits:
- We could compare the next batch with us.
- We need to have good role-modeling skills
- Be friendly
- Communicate and get feedback on what they look for in training and try to work towards it. (feedback must be on the training not on break time or related stuff.)
- We can play with them to see their talent in badminton
- We should aim for primary school players and those with great interest
- Let the students play with us during recess and lunch
- Let them know training is not easy.
Things to do:
-Relaunch the Facebook page
-Make a relay system
-Make all EXCO an admin or author on the Badminton Blog.
That's all for now.